|april 19 2018|
.toronto fun day
|.expensive new york session from china's leading uni in ny|
DAMO (Discovery Adventure Momentum Outlook) to attract world-class talent, build partnerships and open research laboratories in seven cities around the globe..Its research areas will cover data intelligence, the Internet of Things, fintech, quantum computing and human-machine interaction. Within those areas, it will focus on real-world applications like machine learning, network security, visual computing and Natural Language Processing. Intro to Tech Concerning AI blockchain -off site reddit:neo
Do you know top 10 ways your kids can be imagineering jobs and happy lives?: 1 friend mapping 2 additive manufacturing 3 sensors everywhere 4 type 2 blockchains =big-data-community-app'd 5 robots with more memory than university full of professors 6 everyone's a shopkkeper as well as customer 7 everyones a teacher as well as student as well as coder 8 to 10 - utellus firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Don Tapscott: Co-founder and Executive Chairman of the Blockchain Research Institute. Don is one of the world’s leading authorities on the impact of technology on business and society. He is the author of 16 books, including the bestseller Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin is Changing Money, Business, and the World
- Paige Peterson: User Education & Communications at Zcash Company, Paige is an advocate for open standards, user privacy and decentralized technologies.
- Adam Back: Architect - Bitcoin, Cryptography, Security, Cloud, Internet, Open Source Blockstream. cryptography consultant - Specialties: cryptography protocols, bitcoin, electronic cash, privacy enhanced technology, distributed file systems, anonymity, distributed publishing systems, p2p systems; protocol design, review, implementation, CC/FIPS certification, security architecture.
- Max Keiser: is the co-presenter and producer of Keiser Report, the first international financial news program to cover bitcoin when the cryptocurrency was still under $3. Keiser was awarded a US patent for his virtual specialist technology patent for trading virtual securities and currencies. Keiser was the keynote at the first ever bitcoin conference in 2011 in Prague.
- Stacy Herbert: is the co-presenter of Keiser Report. Herbert is the CEO of Heisenberg Capital founded by Max Keiser. The company is an early investor in many bitcoin related startups
- Oliver Gale: Executive Director at Bitt. Bitt is a Financial Technology company that utilises distributed ledger technology to improve speed, efficiency and significantly reduce the costs of the payment system.
- Connie Gallippi: Founder and Executive Director of BitGive, the first government recognized 501(c)(3) Bitcoin nonprofit, bridging the gap between an innovative technology and its practical applications for nonprofits and humanitarian work in the developing world.
- Dilip Ratha: Head, KNOMAD, World Bank - working on market-based financing solutions for poor households, small businesses, and poor countries. Currently I'm developing a low-cost remittance platform originally proposed in my TED Talk.
- Francis Pouliot has been a Bitcoin expert and industry thought-leader since 2013. Last year, he co-founded Catallaxy, a blockchain consulting firm partnered with Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton, Quebec’s largest accounting and audit firm. He is also the CEO and Founder of Satoshi Portal, a fintech startup which develops, operates and implements Bitcoin-based financial services and software. Mr. Pouliot is the owner of Bylls, Canada's first and largest cryptocurrency payment processing company.
- Tatiana Moroz: is an American folk singer-songwriter, liberty activist, and peaceful revolutionary, TatianaMoroz is pioneering creative autonomy and freedom as the creator of the world’s first artist cryptocurrencyTatiana Coin. Tatiana merges music with modern technology to encourage social awareness. She helps renew the power of songwriters to unite our communities. Her inspiring 3rd album “Keep The Faith” was released in 2017.
- Tone has worked on Wall Street for almost 10 years starting as a Risk Analyst at Bear Stearns and later becoming a VP at JP Morgan Chase in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis. His expertise is in Economic Trends, Trading and Risk Analysis. Ever since getting involved in the Crypto Currency ecosystem in early 2013, he has been very active in spreading the relevance and importance of this technology as it helps promote economic freedom. Tone was recently featured in a Bitcoin Documentary – Magic Money.
- Iliana Oris Valiente, CPA, CA, CBP (Certified Bitcoin Professional) is widely credited for being a trailblazer in the blockchain space, having been among the first to recognize the tremendous impact of this traditionally "hacker" technology on the enterprise world. Her focus has been on exponential technology, entrepreneurship and bridging the gap between the corporate world and the start-up communities. In her current role as a Managing Director and Global Blockchain Innovation Lead at Accenture, Iliana is responsible for strategy initiatives and overseeing projects to conceptualize and build blockchain solutions across industries, with a focus on FSI, supply chain, healthcare and the public sector. Iliana is also the founder and Chair of ColliderX, the world's first non-profit, open sourced, and crowdsourced R&D hub for blockchain and related technologies.
- Raghav Chawla is the Director of Product Management at Fidelity Labs, where he is focused on building new products and services leveraging cryptoassets, web 3.0 and blockchain technology. He is particularly interested in the topics of governance, self-sovereign identity, and the usability of DApps.
‘Blockchain Economic Event’ will be comprised of a two part event...
- Training Sessions – Morning & Afternoon (9am – 5pm): an all day multi-track series comprised of technical, legal, education and business workshops
- Panel Discussions – Evening (6pm – 9pm): an evening series of engaging panel discussions and fireside chats among industry thought leaders.